506 on The River inn is looking to expand our team of Front Desk Agents. We are currently interviewing for a self-motivated, guest-focused candidate.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include
• Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all guests.
• Registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities
• Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received, special requests are noted & fulfilled, and accurate information is recorded.
• Manage online and phone reservations
• Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
• Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
• Provide information about our local area and attractions.
• Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest accounts.
• Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest’s satisfaction.
• Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel policies.
• Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled shifts and hotel-related functions.
• Adhere to dress code and grooming policies.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role preferred but will train the right individual
• Experience with hotel reservations software preferred but not required.
• Flexible schedule, Morning/Nights, Weekends and Holidays are a must.
• High school graduate or equivalent.