Part-time Accounting Specialist wanted!
Concepts NREC in Wilder, Vermont is searching for a part-time Accounting Specialist. Due to COVID-19, this position will be done remotely until further notice. Ideal hours would be mornings or afternoons on Monday – Friday but can be flexible.
Concepts NREC, the world’s leading independent, full-service turbomachinery design, development, research, and training organization is seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Accounting Specialist with a focus in Accounts Payable. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of Accounts Payable duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintaining the Accounts Payable Mailbox
* Processing vendor invoices, expense reports, and company credit cards
* Scheduling and initiating vendor payments
* Maintain vendor W-9’s
* Work with Vendors to resolve invoices issues and/or communicate payment information
* Other duties as assigned
Education: Minimum Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of Accounting Experience
Abilities: Strong Accounting Skills, good math and excel skills, communication, be detailed oriented, and have a high degree of accuracy are required.
* Minimum Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of Accounting Experience
* Strong Accounting Skills, good math and excel skills, communication, be detailed oriented, and have a high degree of accuracy are required.
We will re-evaluate remote work after the New Year. Please reach out to Janice Lyman, HR Director with questions or interest in this position. She can be reached at (802) 280-6117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.